About This Item
- Manufacturer: Solus Golf
- Model: 7.1 Tour Series Satin
- SKU: 12SOLSO71TSMRHUNISTGSL03
- Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
- Makeup/Loft: 51°/GW & 56°/SW & 61°/LW
- Dexterity: Mens Right Handed
Left Handed? Click Here!
- Shaft: Solus Golf Stock Steel
- Grip: Solus Golf Stock Rubber
- Length/Lie: Standard/Standard
- New to the golf lingo?
Check out the Golf Glossary
The Solus 7.1 Series features the Solus Difference Technology of the original Series 4.1, and delivers a new blade design that gives golfers bounce when they need it, and none when they don’t. The Crescent Cut design allows the player to play the club with a lot of control on surfaces where no bounce is wanted. Solus Golf has also incorporated a Relieved Heel Area into its design, which prevents the face from closing on any open face lob shot.
The Crescent Cut Sole lowers the leading edge by an 1/8th inch, which allows better playability in tight lie situations
Center of Gravity is positioned directly over the bounce right in the middle of the clubface for ultimate trajectory control
In the square position, bounce is 4 degrees; up to 18 degrees of bounce in the open position for unmatched versatility
Blade-style head for traditional look and playability