is it truly accurate?! most of the time, yes!
July 18, 2013
- in terms of mapping out the swing in 3D, this is GREAT!!!
- LOTS of data (swing speed, path, angle of attack, shaft lean, etc...)
- got it for $127.49 with rbg 15% discount special
- the ball flight animation/direction might be off. Some straight balls were labeled hook/slice, draw/fade
- capturing driver swings requires you to setup your ipad a bit further (8 ft maybe?) or it will get cut off!
- no instructions!!! (had to search swingbyte forum to get started!)
- data accuracy?! not really sure here since I personally did not test it against trackman or flightscope
Overall, even if I dont really know what to do with the numbers (whether they are right or wrong), the swingmap in 3d kinda gives me an idea of what changes need to be made! I believe this successfully achieves the main intent of the training device and that is why I rate it 4 stars!! Excited to be working on my swing and hopefully positive changes will come out of it!!