Fantastic rain suit for a phenomenal price
July 30, 2015
I'm very short at 5 feet tall and normally wear a size 4/6. The size small was a little tiny bit big but still great. The velcro pants and sleeves allowed me to cinch it to my size.
My first time using it today I had my best round ever and shot 79 on a par 71. So either the suit is magical or its certainly not an impedence.
I love how many pockets it has. I was able to put the pants on with my spikes still on which was great.
I'm not crazy about the color pink but I can live with it.
It folds up really nice. Wish it came with a pouch but I found one on ebay for $4 that will work perfect. For the time being its rolled up and hanging out in my golf bag rain hood.
Pros:- Folds up great
- Comfortable and adjustable with the velcro pant and sleeve straps
- Repels rain like a champion
- Incredible price
Cons:No real cons but these are my few little nit pick items
- A little bit warm but that's because I'm nuts and played on a 95 degree day so anything would be warm
- I'd like a few more color options
- Wish it had a storage pouch