1. Make sure your club is in proper trade-in condition. Your club should show minor to moderate signs of use. It may display moderate scratching but should be free of dents, skymarks and other significant blemishes.
2. Use the drop down menu below to choose the club you want to trade in. Can't find your club or have a $0 trade-in? Unfortunately that means we're not accepting trade ins on that particular item at this time.
3. Add the item to my special trade-in cart. Note that you'll be able to add more items to your cart later if you choose.
4. Once all of the items are added to your cart, you'll be able to select the payment method. Either a check to your front doorstep OR receive a RockBottomGolf.com Gift Certificate for the trade-in amount PLUS an EXTRA 20% added to it!
5. Once checkout is complete, you'll receive a prepaid shipping label so you can ship your old clubs to us for inspection. Then just sit back and wait for the Scratch to roll in!