A sculpture inspired by sharp angles, this double-edged approach to eyewear matches style with performance, and its self-assured look revels in originality while giving you an expanded field of view.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of twin toric base lens curvature
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Polarized lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized. Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision. Impact protection lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR LENSES
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Golf
- Open Box:
- Double Edge Sunglasses
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary