Oakley took all your favorite features of our best-selling style Holbrook™, and crafted it into a lightweight sheet metal frame with advanced technology, taking this time-honored style one step further.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of O Matter™ and lightweight, durable stainless steel
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Hollowpoint hinge
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Polarized lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR LENSES
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Golf
- Open Box:
- Holbrook Metal Sunglasses
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary