ShoeTips - “The Last Thought Before Your Shot!”
Visual Reminders You Wear on Your Shoes or Hang from Your Bag -
Helps You Focus While You Play,
Like Having Your Own Tour Caddie!
Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (USGA Decision: 2017-0271)
Here’s an ingeniously simple, thoughtful new product designed to help golfers of all skill levels—from amateurs to pros— conquer the distractions that interfere with achieving peak performance.
- Finally, a device that helps golfers maintain their focus while they play, just by looking at their shoes!
- It’s simple! Choose from 18 familiar, interchangeable swing thought labels, insert them into the two base clips and slide the clips snugly over your shoelaces. (No need to untie your laces.)
- Seeing just one or two swing thoughts on your shoes as you prepare to swing reinforces what you really want to focus on!
- Or, for those who prefer, insert the clips into the bonus BagTag and hang it from your golf bag. You’ll see your swing thoughts each time you select a club.
- Durable, waterproof, and handsomely packaged.
- Have your own custom swing thought? Of course you do! Just write it on the back of one of our labels with an indelible marker.
Imagine how many strokes you can save if your mind is calm, your body relaxed, and you’re laser-focused on making the shot you actually intend—each time you stand over the ball. ShoeTips is a habit well worth cultivating!
Package size: 8”H x 6”W x 1/2”D
Interior tray slides out to reveal 2 base clips, 18 interchangeable labels on a ring for easy storage, a BagTag with fastener, and a booklet that explains the product and how to use it.
- Shoe Tips
- Open Box:
- Golf ShoeTips
- New, Factory Sealed
- AS SEEN ON TV!!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary