Original One Mini
Control. Power. Confidence.
Designed To Inspire
- Off the tee, the Original One Mini Driver delivers a combination of excellent distance and accuracy, but with more control and forgiveness than a fairway wood
- Faster swing speed players can benefit from ease of use off the deck with a combination of face height and CG--this club is designed to be our longest metalwood offering that is still playable from the fairway
Complete Performance Package
- Twist Face™ technology provides the ultimate path to straight distance
- Revolutionary tri-material body, (titanium, 50-gram steel sole plate, carbon crown) delivering ultra-low CG for distance and playability from the tee and the fairway
- Speed Pocket™ is designed for additional flexibility below center face to generate distance with less backspin
- 12-position Loft Sleeve™ with 4° of total adjustability
|Head||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Volume (cc)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Original One Mini Diver||11.5||56-60||275||43.75||D3|
|Original One Mini Driver||13.5||56-60||275||43.75||D3|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See DropDown
- Original One Mini
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Driver
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary