GT180 Fairway Wood
The ultimate customizable fairway wood – with the ability to vastly reduce or increase spin rates as the situation dictates. An evolution of both the Mizuno Wave sole and sliding weight – reduces the lower end of spin rates for a more efficient trajectory at higher ball speeds.
- Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance
- Waffle Crown: Ultralight waffle pattern created inside crown provides discretionary weight to be used for launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine-tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Fast Track Technology: Precisely designed weight track system that allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Fast Track Technology: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
|Club||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")||Swing Height|
|MCA Tensei CK White|
|Flex||Weight (g)||Ball Flight||Butt (")|
|Golf Pride M-31 360|
|Butt Size (")||Shape||Weight (g)|
- Mizuno Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Golf Pride M-31 360
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- MCA Tensei CK White
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) GT180 Fairway Wood
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
Its sleek Japanese style isn't gaudy but still stands out and definitely demands to be pulled from the bag when you're positioned and primed to drop a dime from the garden-spot in the fairway.
The adjustability is simple AND useful. The face is hot and its sound is sharp.
Mizuno now puts out cool, quality clubs -- the GT180 Fairway Metal confirms this true-blue trend.