Hot Launch 2 offset fairway woods feature a 450 SS hyper steel construction and variable face thickness technology to deliver exceptional forgiveness and unsurpassed distance. The offset fairway wood is designed to provide maximum slice-fighting control. Designed for accuracy and distance, the Hot Launch 2's maraging steel face with variable face thickness technology provides powerful contact from more points.
Weight located in the sole of the fairway wood helps create a deep center of gravity for an easy launch and added forgiveness on off-center hits. The sole design also incorporates cutaway heel and toe relief to reduce turf drag for peak swing speeds at impact.
The club's shallow face design and low center of gravity are the ideal combination to produce higher launch angles with less spin. Shaft technology provided by UST Mamiya for Tour Edge powers the Hot Launch 2 series to deliver superior results.
- Offset hosel design delivers slice-fighting control, allowing the face to square up at impact for straighter shots
- Shallow face design and variable face thickness provide a high, powerful launch from a huge sweet spot
- Shaft technology provided by UST Mamiya for Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Series
UST Mamiya Flex Weight Launch Torque Light/Senior 55g High 4.5 Regular 57g Mid/High 4.2 Stiff 60g Mid/High 4.2
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Tour Edge Stock Rubber
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- UST Mamiya Graphite
- Hot Launch 2 Draw
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Hot Launch 2 Draw Fairway Wood
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary