The M1 putter is one of the most beloved putters of all time with a rich legacy of winning on the PGA tour. We are opening the record books again with our NEW M1 mallet putter! It has been meticulously designed, resulting in perfect size, shape, weight, and overall appearance. It's easy to see why Ray Cook has won over 200 Tour events and all four Majors.
- Mallet w/ toe hang and optimum short straight shaft hosel for perfect hand forward set up
- Multiple top crown sight lines make for easy alignment
- Extra stiff steel shaft provides less torque and offers better moment of inertia and less twist on ball to putter face impact
- Hollow core interior and steel sole plate enables better low center of gravity enhancing consistently repeated putting strokes
- Computer milled face for perfect flatness
- Headcover included
|Length (")||Lie (*)||Head Weight (g)|
- Ray Cook Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- See DropDown/Standard
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Oversize Ray Cook Polyurethane Grip
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Ray Cook Stock Steel
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) M1 Putter
- 20% Off Clubs & Bags! - Click Here For Details!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
Despite being a novice golfer, I can tell a good club when I see and feel one. The quality of the M1 is outstanding. It is solidly constructed, well balanced, aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and comes with a comfortable grip and headcover. The impact-to-distance ratio is more accurate than the high-dollar putter I own. The sound as the ball connects with the face of the putter instinctively tells you if you are too far, too close, or spot-on in relation to sinking it.
You don't know what you are missing if you don't have one. The M-1 Putter (2020 Model) is a formidable opponent to even the most expensive putters. I only wish that I had purchased another five as gifts for my colleagues while the putter was on sale.