LADIES ECCO BIOM HYBRID 2
LADIES ECCO BIOM
Combining a sleek, clean look with a lightweight feel and slim midsole, the performance-focused ECCO WOMEN�S GOLF BIOM HYBRID 2 SHOE is a true hybrid design that works from clubhouse through to the final hole. Premium ECCO YAK leather uppers are treated with water-repellent HYDROMAX� to maintain their durability and softness even after repeated wetting and drying. BIOM� and FLUIDFORM� technologies combine to cushion and absorb shock as you walk the course, while the award-winning E-DTS� traction system ensures grip and stability in tricky conditions.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Lightweight women's hybrid golf shoes provides comfort, traction and style
- Uppers are crafted from rich ECCO YAK leather, made in their own tanneries, for a smooth, full-grain finish
- BIOM promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow one-of a- kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique E-DTS hybrid outsole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during play
- Inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Women's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Ladies Biom Hybrid 2 Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- 2 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary