ECCO LADIES CASUAL HYBRID II
STRONG DESIGN FROM EVERY ANGLE
All-Day comfort and performance, whether you're playing nine holes or a full round of eighteen. These feature-rich ladies golf shoes are specifically designed to perform to professional standards - as well as looking great.
A single touch lets you know that ECCO HYDROMAX® leather is a cut above the rest, and that’s before you get it wet. The specially treated uppers provide outstanding protection against the elements. The tanned hide is infused with a water-repellant compound designed to hold out against repeated exposure to the toughest weather. Constructed specifically to keep water out and your feet dry from your first swing, to your last putt.
ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM®
A patented outsole design first introduced on the famed ECCO GOLF STREET model, the ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM® consists of approximately 100 molded traction bars. Constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – these elements boast 800-plus traction angles to provide excellent grip in all conditions.
- Uppers made of leather
- HYDROMAX™ treated leather for superb weather resistance
- Removable comfort fiber inlay sole that is durable and breathable
- E-DTS® Hybrid Technology outsole features 800 traction angles for excellent grip
- TPU outsole with approximately 100 molded traction bars proven to last longer than rubber
- This product is a hybrid golf shoe
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Women's Size Guide
*Cannot Ship Internationally