Cobra Golf

Cobra Golf- LH BiO Cell Fairway Wood (Left Handed)

Their Price: $199.99 Rock Bottom Price: $99.96
Save $100.03
Rock Bottom Price Guarantee
You May Also Like
TaylorMade Golf- LH Jetspeed Fairway Wood (Left Handed)
Rock Bottom Price: $99.96
Save $130.03
More Info
Adams Golf- LH Blue Fairway Wood (Left Handed)
Rock Bottom Price: $59.96
Save $140.03
More Info
Adams Golf- LH Speedline Super S Black Fairway Wood (Left Handed)
Rock Bottom Price: $59.96
Save $90.03
More Info
Each BiO Cell fairway wood is equipped with MyFly8 and SmartPad technology, featuring 8 loft options in each model with simple adjustability to maximize distance on every shot. The BiO CELL Fairways have a thin forged high strength steel face insert (driver like construction) that creates more face flex and greater ball speeds for exceptional distance. New BiO Cells and E9 Face Technology remove weight from the crown and face for a lower CG & high MOI, increasing the sweet zone for maximum distance and forgiveness.

Forged BiO Cell and E9� Face Technology
  • New BiO CELLS combined with E9 face technology removes more weight from the face and crown to reposition it low and back to deliver the best combination of a super low CG and high MOI

  • High Strength Face Insert
  • Forged thin, shallow high strength steel face inserts (Driver like construction) enables more face flex for faster ball speeds, longer distance, and higher trajectory

  • MyFLY8 with SmartPad� Technology
  • Eight adjustable loft settings to maximize distance, manage trajectory, and optimize yardage gaps
  • Manufacturer:
    Cobra Golf
    Open Box:
    Length & Lie:
    Included (Matching)
    Mens Left Handed
    Cobra Stock Rubber
    Shaft Material:
    Shaft Name:
    Grafalloy Project X - PXv Graphite
    Bio Cell Fairway
    New, Factory Sealed
    (1) Bio Cell
    50% Off Clearance!
    New to the golf lingo?
    Check out the Golf Glossary
    Product Reviews
    By Thomas
    Naples, FL
    May 15, 2018
    Bio cell
    Nice club but no head cover
    By Dr B
    St. Marys, GA
    March 15, 2018
    OMG What a great club!
    Honestly, I was never much of a Cobra golf equipment fan so I took the chance to see about this 3/4 wood. I tried each position from 13 - 15 degrees and found that 14.5D was what I needed. Teed up - I can put the ball easily out to 185 - 195 yards. Very cool. Swings nice; sound of ball hitting the face it quiet, and great balance overall. Making me think seriously about taking on the Cobra BioCell driver.
    ProsGreat balance Easy to swing Ball contact is quiet Easy to hit in the sweet spot 98% of the time (the other 2% is me)
    By Jeff
    Northfield, OH
    March 6, 2018
    Solid Club
    Picked this up for my 13yr old son, he absolutely loves it. Club looks great, shipping was fast & great price.
    By Bob
    Charlotte, nc
    February 20, 2018
    Hit it better than the calaway 3 wood I was using, like the ability to adjust it.
    Good choice,
    By Elliott
    New port Richey Fl.
    January 23, 2018
    Very nice club. Love it
    Got it for the wife. Starting to find the sweet spots. I tried them and hit it straight, easy to hit, i should get some for myself. Nice clubs, great deal.
    By Denise
    New Zealand
    January 21, 2018
    Love my new club
    Nicely weighted hybrid.
    By Nita
    January 15, 2018
    GREAT club and very forgiving
    Love this club...gets great distance
    By TomS
    Kennett Square, PA
    January 12, 2018
    The Best
    the best looking fairway woods ever and they are adjustable! Shipping was super quick!
    ProsRuby Red, adjutable
    By Billy
    The Woodlands, Texas
    January 12, 2018
    Cobra clubs work
    These Cobra clubs work great on the golf course. The low price for the clubs was fantastic. Suggested my fellow players to watch ROCKBOTTOM for specials I got. The only issue was that I wanted Senior Flex on both clubs, but got regular on one. No problem as of now. Will buy again!!
    By Dan
    Newport Beach, Ca.
    December 6, 2017
    Excellent club
    Great replacement for my 3 wood that I seldom hit well. This Cobra 3-4 wood filled my "missing club" needs perfectly.