- Bigger, More Forgiving and Easier To Hit
- The head shape is bigger, and we’ve built in an awesome combination of our highest MOI, low Center of Gravity, and highest COR in a fairway wood. The forgiveness from our lightest crown ever allows us to move the weight where we want it. This fairway wood looks easy to hit because it IS easy hit, and it’s highly versatile with a cambered sole for the shots that you want to play. It’s longer and more playability from all lies
Higher Ball Speed From A Hotter Face Cup
- We’ve taken our industry-leading Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup and made it hotter and thinner for even more speed and a large sweet spot. Is that something you might be interested in?
An Aerodynamic Head Shape For Even More Speed
- We’ve improved the aerodynamics on this head shape to create even more head speed for you to go along with all that ball speed. By now you probably get that this fairway wood is designed for ultimate ball speed
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- Callaway Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Left Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- XR 16
- 50% Off Clearance!
- (1) Fairway Wood
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary