Launch Pad Irons
ELEVATE YOUR GAME
Wilson Staff Launch Pad irons are packed with features designed to help get the ball airborne, while delivering distance, forgiveness and confidence.
LAUNCH PAD SOLE
The Launch Pad Sole design provides exactly what the name suggests, a sole design that effectively floats above the turf, resulting in a higher launching ball flight.
Hollow construction supports an incredibly thin face for maximum ball speed and increased distance.
DESIGNED TO PUT LONG IRONS BACK IN THE BAG
Long irons feature wider, more forgiving soles, with traditional game-improvement sole widths across the shorter irons. The end result is consistent ball contact with less chunking and greater distance.
LIGHTWEIGHT SHAFT WITH A MIDSIZE GRIP
The light weight of Launch Pad irons make it easy to generate high club head speeds with minimum effort. The Midsize grip is comfortable and enhances feel for greater confidence with every swing.
|Club||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")||Bounce (*)||Hosel Offset (")||Swing Weight (Steel)||Swing Weight (Graphite)|
- Wilson Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Left Handed
- Crossline Mid-Size
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- KBS Tour 80
- Launch Pad
- New, Factory Sealed
- 7 Irons
- 2 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- Easy to hit
- Easy to hit
- Probably not for the low handicap golfer who shapes shots.
- Great clubs high loft very forgiving
- None for me
- They feel great great, look great, and launch the ball higher than my old clubs.
- Confident looking down on these clubs as you address your swing. Beautiful feel and light weight.
- None--afraid to get them dirty
- Feel, Set-Up, Mid Size Grips
- None, but wish it had a Gap Wedge.