Huntington Beach Soft #11
At the intersection of artistry and science, new Huntington Beach SOFT Putter delivers score-dropping technology in a finely crafted package. Speed Optimized Face Technology provides consistent distance on center strike and mishits alike. Yet 6 tour-proven shapes in soft 304ss offer the aesthetic appeal only a master craftsman can achieve. Get distance control, soft feel, and confidence to sink more putts with the new Huntington Beach SOFT.
Speed Optimized Face Technology
Produces consistent distance on every putt, even mishits
Diamond CNC Milling Pattern
Deep grooves provide a soft feel with a true roll that starts on-line
Optimized CG Location
Through strategic weight redistribution provides solid feel and stability for straighter putts
6 Tour-Proven Shapes
Will suit any golfer's stroke and style
|Model||Hosel Type||Offset||Length (")||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Toe Hang||Head Weight (g)|
|11C||Slant Neck||1/2 Shaft||33,34,35||3||70||Moderate||370|
- Cleveland Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- See DropDown/Standard
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Left Handed
- CG Oversize
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Cleveland Stock Steel
- Huntington Beach Soft
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Huntington Beach Soft #11 Putter
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- Face milling helps with off center strikes.
- Great feel and balance
- Tariffs and duty fees kill all your savings if you live outside the USA
- Affordable, high quality, ball rolls true.
- The toe weight fits my stroke. The larger grip adds to the control. Easy alignment.
- The lightness of the club requires lots of practice, especially on slow greens.