A classic golf look for any occasion. Designed for versatile wear, these men's shoes are made with a breathable, lightweight heathered upper. The engineered sockliner provides ultralight cushioning, while the Adiwear outsole offers durability for the greens and beyond.
- Breathable heather textile upper
- Comfortable textile lining
- Die-Cut EVA sockliner for comfort
- Cloudfoam sockliner for lasting comfort and lightweight cushioning with every step; Extra EVA cushion underneath for ultralight cushioning and comfort
- Classic Adicross street last
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Spikeless outsole features 72 strategically placed lugs for green-friendliness, optimal grip and wear-anywhere versatility; Puremotion outsole for enhanced flexibility and grip
- Main materials: Textile upper/Textile lining/Rubber outsole
- Adidas Golf
- Open Box:
- Adicross Classic Shoes
- New, Open Box Return
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
So far, they are much comfier than the early version of the Adicross that scared me away from that model for several years: liner and heel are much more pliable and easy on the feet.
I�€™m not a �€˜wide�€™ in most shoes, but adidas tend to squeeze me. These are quite a bit roomier.