A true hybrid golf shoe, the Ecco S-Hybrid blends the technical and performance elements for golf in a casual and sporty design. Ecco's HYDROMAX™ treated leather allows you to play rain or shine, while the ultra-lightweight sole and textile collar offer all-day wearability.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- ECCO HYDROMAX® treatment makes the uppers highly water-repellent, keeping your feet dry
- Strong and lightweight ECCO YAK leather offers increased breathability and durability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology and anatomical last follow the natural curves of the foot for long-lasting, lightweight cushioning
- Removable, washable, open-cell OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- S-Hybrid Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary