INTELLIGENT. AMERICAN. ACHIEVEMENT
Etonic champions athletic achievement, combining design intelligence and innovation to produce athletic gear that adheres to the highest standards for the most discerning athletes. Etonic developed the first golf specific shoe in 1945 and to this day continues to develop industry leading performance and comfort in golf footwear.
Hit your irons long and straight in the Etonic Stabilite Shoes. The waterproof microfiber leather upper and the breathable mesh tongue will keep you cool and dry, while the performance midsole provides optimal cushioning and support throughout your entire round.
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper
- Saddle overlay for increased support
- Six removable spikes
- Performance midsole for optimal cushioning and support
- Mesh tongue for increased breathability
- Durable 2-color rubber outsole
- One-Year waterproof warranty
Etonic Width Conversion Chart
|Common Sizing||Alpha Sizing|
- Etonic Golf
- Open Box:
- Stabilite Shoes
- New, Open Box Return
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
If this is an example, I will not buy Etonic again
I was in a tournament and had to play in the pouring rain. My feet we�€™re the only thing that was dry.
Very comfortable and they look good. What a steal�Ÿ˜Ž