INTELLIGENT. AMERICAN. ACHIEVEMENT
Etonic champions athletic achievement, combining design intelligence and innovation to produce athletic gear that adheres to the highest standards for the most discerning athletes. Etonic developed the first golf specific shoe in 1945 and to this day continues to develop industry leading performance and comfort in golf footwear.
Drive it down the fairway in style with the Etonic Stabilizer Shoes. The waterproof microfiber leather upper and the breathable mesh tongue will keep you cool and dry, while the performance midsole provides optimal cushioning and support throughout your entire round. Constructed with a durable 2-color rubber outsole and seven removable low-profile Stealth spikes for unmatched traction, these shoes will quickly become your go-to golf shoes.
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper
- Performance midsole for cushioning and support
- Seven removable low-profile Stealth spikes
- Heel overlay for increased stability
- Durable 2-color rubber outsole.
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Etonic Width Conversion Chart
|Common Sizing||Alpha Sizing|
- Etonic Golf
- Open Box:
- Stabilizer Shoes
- New, Open Box Return
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary