RBG Certified Pre-owned 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee×
We want our customers to feel secure in their RBG Certified Pre-owned purchase, so we offer a 30-Day Playability Guarantee! The 30-Day Playability Guarantee allows you to return a club within 30 days of purchase if you are unhappy with its performance or condition rating. Products eligible for the Guarantee will prominently display the 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee icon on the product page.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies only to those products that have the RBG Certified Pre-owned 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee Icon on the product page.
- The club must not be altered in any way, including, but not limited to, shaft or grip changes and must exhibit normal wear only.
- All RBG Certified Pre-owned 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee returns are refunded in store credit.
- Store credit will only be issued for the product purchase price and any applicable sales tax only.
- To receive full product credit, accessories must be returned with the product (including product literature, tools and headcovers, if applicable).
- To qualify for RBG Certified Pre-owned 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee, a return request must be submitted via email to email@example.com within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Rock Bottom Golf reserves the right to alter the RBG Certified Pre-owned 30 Day Playability and Condition Guarantee at any time.
- RBG Certified Pre-owned Condition Ratings are determined by our experienced golf professionals. If returning due to condition discrepancy, it is under RockBottomGolf’s sole discretion to accept the return under the condition guarantee. If deemed that the club had the correct condition rating, RockBottomGolf will return the product to the customer with an explanation of the findings.
Only RBG Certified Pre-owned Equipment comes with a 12-month extended Limited Warranty Policy. What does that mean to you? Complete protection!! We recognize the Original Manufacturer’s Warranty* and an ADDITIONAL 12-month Limited Warranty Policy on all RBG Certified Pre-owned Equipment!!! If your equipment fails due to a manufactures defect, we will fix it, replace it or refund you in store credit! Play with confidence knowing you are protected by RBG’s Certified Pre-owned Warranty Policy!!**
*Original Manufacturers Warranties vary in length/coverage by Manufacturer, if Original Manufacturer Warranty is expired; warranty is 12 months from date of purchase. **Customer must ensure: (A)to provide proof of purchase (copy of customer invoice), and (B) the golf club has only experienced normal playing conditions and has not been abused, altered, defaced, or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or other parties.
Failures and Defects
Our warranty policy covers any failures and/or defects to the functionality of the club due to manufacturer defects that occur during normal usage. If the failure/defect falls under the warranty period, and meets the stated requirements, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. Upon arrival, we will examine the functionality on a case-by-case basis. Failures and defects to the function of the club may include but are not limited to:
- Shaft failure and or defect occurring up to 6 inches above the hosel
- Shaft failure and or defect occurring within the grip portion of the shaft
- Head Failure and or defect occurring within the contact/perimeter of the club face
In the event of warranted failure/defect, Rock Bottom Golf will: (a) Repair Defect and return to customer free of charge; (b) Replace with similar model club (if in stock); (c) Refund product purchase price in store credit.
Conditions Rating Guide
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, soul and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent too heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.