Great golf accessory!
June 4, 2015
Love this watch - I don't go golfing without it anymore. I've since bought a Laser rangefinder as well. Both have their pros - Laser is more accurate but only works when the flag is in sight; Bushnell GPS only gives distances to the green (front, middle, and back) and two hazards which is enough most of the times, but not always. The battery life is pretty good. I get around 2-4 rounds per charge (depending on the pace of play).
Accuracy seems to be on par with other GPS devices.
Pros:- Just as accurate as other popular GPS devices
- Battery life is very good
- Can also be used for running and hiking to measure distance covered.
- Very light weight
- Not as bulky as other GPS watches
Cons:- Screen scratches very easily
- No way to update all courses at once. The webpage only allows manual update of one course at a time
- Can take a few minutes to acquire signal at times
- Distances to just two hazards is not enough. Also most of the times it only tells distances to bunkers/hazards but not the carry yardage. Occasionally, it tells yardage to and carry in pairs (for example RFW 225 RFWC 255). RFW(C=Right Fairway Water Carry
- Not the best looking GPS watch - very simple low-resolution square display