The GoSports Align Putting Gates are a valuable training tool to get your putts on the correct line right off the putter face. The gates serve as a visual path just a few feet in front of the ball that forces your putt along the correct line to the hole. If your ball does not pass through the gate, you know your putt is off-line and would not have gone in the cup. The premium brushed metal gates feature weighted composite feet that can be anchored by tees to stay in a fixed position on the green for repetitive practice. Reinvent your putting practice routing with the Align Putting Gates to improve your putting game today!
- GoSports Align Putting Gates Practice Set: Includes 3 Premium Metal Gates (2" / 3" / 4") | Use on the Green or at Home!
- ALIGN PUTTING GATES: New game-changing golf training aids for mastering putts and shaving strokes off your game! Full set includes 3 premium brushed metal Putting Gates (2”, 3”, 4”) and canvas Carrying Case
- VISUAL TRAINING AID: Get your putts on the correct line every time! Use the gates as a visual path and get instant feedback - online putts seamlessly roll through and off-line putts will miss or knock the gates
- THREE PACK: Includes 3 gate sizes for practicing varying putt lengths: 2” width gate for 3-5ft putts, 3” width gate for 6-10ft putts and 4” width gate for 11-20ft putts - reinvent your putting practice routine!
- ULTRA PORTABLE: Gates quickly assemble for putting practice on the green, at the office or any flat surface (carpet recommended) and disassemble for storage in the compact carrying case. Weighted gate feet also ensure they remain in place during practice and can optionally be staked in using tees