- Patented one-click button mechanism folds in 2 simple steps
- Size 28.4”x16.5”x14.4” (folded)
- Aluminum frame
- Three large wheels
- 31? Wide body design
- Clamp type bag holder
- Basket with built-in cooler
- Umbrella holder and storage rack included
- Scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, beverage holder, Cell Phone/GPS holder and mesh net
- CaddyTek Golf
- Open Box:
- CaddyLite EZ Fold V8 3-Wheel Push Cart
- New, Factory Sealed
- NIL,Carts, Bulk
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- Hot Seller!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
4.5 Stars based on 40 reviews
By Paulie R.
Easy to use
July 20, 2022
I researched a lot of carts prior to purchasing this one. Definitely the right decision. Has the most features of all the carts in the $180-$300 price range and it�€™s made well and easy to use.Phone holder Cooler bag Apparel pouch. Easy to close. Not the easiest to get open
Just what I needed for exercise!!
May 31, 2022
This cart rolls easily in the fairway although I don't know much about that area of the golf course lol. It rolls pretty good in the rough also. I like the extra pouch to hold my jacket and glasses case. The drink holder which is in easy reach swivels to keep an open container straight up so it won't spill. The pouch for drinks will hold about 2-3 beers, I mean soft drinks. The wheels are very large which is the secret to rolling easy. Because there are 4 wheels there is very little chance of overturning. The rear wheel brake is within easy reach of my left foot. The front wheels can be widened to accommodate any golf bag base. I haven't tried the umbrella holder yet. The cart folds up easily and is compact so I can get both the cart and my clubs in the trunk with room to spare.