A Material Change In Distance and Forgiveness. Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Woods reach a new level of forgiveness by fusing our industry-leading, multi-material technologies into one club, with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown, extremely high MOI design and our industry-leading Hyper Speed Face Cup.
- Next generation Hyper Speed Face Cup promotes faster ball speed across the face, especially on off-center hits
Larger and Faster Face for More Ball Speed
- More area to make contact with, and the added flexibility pushes COR closer to the USGA limit for more ball speed
Faster Head Speed for More Distance from Speed Step Technology
- Designed with assistance from aerodynamic experts to promote faster clubhead speed for more distance
Increased Forgiveness from a Refined Head Design
- Longer heel-to-toe length for a larger, more forgiving face. Deeper body for increased MOI and stability
Exceptional Versatility and Distance from OptiFit Adjustability
- Easily choose from eight loft and lie settings to dial in launch angle and shot shape
- Callaway Golf
- Shaft Material:
- Open Box:
- Fairway Woods
- Included (Matching)
- Shaft Name:
- UST Recoil ES 450 Graphite
- Length & Lie:
- Mens Right Handed
- Big Bertha Fusion
- Callaway Stock Rubber
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
club doesn't disappoint.
"short tees", I don't need 3 or 4 fairway woods to play the game. The 1.5 mini will reach
the green, if I can't get there with a 5-wood. Hybrids and four wedges make up the
other "go to clubs", in my bag. The fusion is very forgiving and is easy to launch from
the short grass. My concern is that club mfg. are pumping out several new models
every year and what is new today is old-tech in the coming year. Golf balls go too far
and are ruining our old courses.