CBX Fairway Wood
EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS SHORT! When Tour Edge engineers introduced their first Exotics fairway wood, they created new benchmarks for distance and power in a fairway wood. With the CBX, Exotics has once again taken distance gains to another level to bring unprecedented power to your game.
Combo-brazing (a weldless process) a Beta Titanium cup face to a hyper steel body, the engine of the CBX fairway wood is this combination of superior multi-materials and construction. As a result of this precise engineering, the CBX is a spin-killing distance machine - and the proof is in the numbers. Independent testing proves the CBX fairway wood outdistances its most popular competitors an average of over 16 yards.
|Model||Loft (*)||Face Angle||Lie (*)||Length (")|
|Shaft||Flex||Swing Speed (MPH)||Weight (g)||Launch||Torque|
|X Hzrdus Red 65 5.5||R||80-90||62||Mid||3.2|
|X Hzrdus Red 65 6.0||S||90-100||62||Mid||3.5|
|X Hzrdus Yellow 65 5.5||R||80-90||63||Low||3.3|
|X Hzrdus Yellow 65 6.0||S||90-100||63||Low||3.3|
|X Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.0||S||90-100||75||Low||2.9|
|X Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5||X||100+||75||Low||2.9|
|X Hzrdus Black 65 6.0||S||90-100||62||Low||3.2|
|X Hzrdus Black 75 6.0||S||90-100||75||Low||2.9|
|X Hzrdus Black 75 6.5||X||100+||75||Low||2.9|
|Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core Tini 60||R||80-90||65||Mid||4.6|
|Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core Tini 60||S||90-100||67||Mid||4.4|
|Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core Tini 70||S||90-100||76||Mid/High||4.1|
|Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core Tini 70||X||100+||77||Mid/High||3.0|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Lamkin Z5
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See DropDown
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) CBX Fairway Wood
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHXKK8016501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHY6513501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHB7501801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK7015001|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHRHY6513501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHXHB7501801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHB6516501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHRKK7016501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK8001801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHB6501801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK7016501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHY7513501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHRHR7501801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK8016501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK8013501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHRKK7001801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHXHB7516501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSKK8015001|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHY7516501|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHXHY7501801|3-7 Day
- 14TEDECBXFWMRHSHR7515001|3-7 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
Unfortunately, I missed it on the range 80% of the time. I am sure that I was over swinging. On the course, I missed it 60% of the time. For our member member last weekend, I went back to my trusty Exotics 5....and hit it well.
Today the CBX is back in my bag....hoping for that 20 yards.
The CBX is an inch shorter than the Exotics. It is lower ball flight, and much less spin. I hope to give it 5 stars after using it today. I have not given up on it, but it is a disappointment so far. I am sure it is operator error.
Replaced my 15* 3 Wood with this 16.5 4 wood, easier to elevate and really good off the tee.
Happy with this purchase!
More than anything else.
The head is a bit heavier.
I am happy to get such good wood cheaply at Rock Bartom Golf.