Exotics EXS 220H Irons
POUND FOR POUND, NOTHING COMES CLOSE
This completely hollow-body iron set with a black satin finish
made from 17-4 steel delivers the USGA maximum-allowed CT
measurement designed to produce the distance and forgiveness of a
metalwood combined with the feel and control of a forged iron set.
Exotics EXS 220h Irons feature an extremely high MOI and a deeper CG due to its shallower face, wider sole and hollow construction in every iron, offering amazing forgiveness due to the expanded and extreme perimeter weighting.
- WIDER SOLE keeps weight away from face for a lower Center of Gravity and higher launch/lower spin characteristic
- RAMPED SOLE accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN created by a shallower face and wider sole.
- HOLLOW BODY TECH provides the ultimate in perimeter weighting and increases face flex
- SPIDERWEB VFT TECH located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face
- LAUNCHPAD TECH consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect
- CUP FACE DESIGN creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face
- NOTCH HOSEL allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting
|Model||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Shaft Length (")|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
- Lamkin Crossline 360
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- Exotics EXS 220H
- New, Factory Sealed
- 7 Irons
- 2 Day
- 15% OFF TOUR EDGE! - Click Here For Details!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
90 Day Guarantee!
Ball flight is a little low - probably better for links-ish sort of play than 'target' golf.
Wide sole won't give you the compression/feel of a blade, but that's not what they are designed for. Big sweet spot.
Overall pretty happy so far (only had them a few weeks).