From Alien, a company that help pioneer the way for “hybrid” clubs, the Shot Saver wedge offers the most revolutionary, uniquely shaped wedges of our time. Its oversize, 2-piece construction combines an extra large sweet spot and wider than average sole in order to create a higher moment of inertia (MOI). This will help eliminate twisting on impact creating a much more accurate shot than traditional wedges can provide.
- Oversize, hollow, 2-piece construction stainless steel head
- Larger, wider sole offers increased bounce angles for easier sand shots
- Glass bead satin, non-glare face w/ high chrome finish
- Firm flex, light steel shaft for solid feel and accuracy
- Ray Cook Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
- Ray Cook Stock Rubber
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Ray Cook Stock Steel
- Shot-Saver Alien Wedge
- New, Open Box Return
- (1) Shot-Saver Alien Wedge
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
The biggest thing is how they go thru rough and lift the ball right out without having to swing harder.
Right now I'm only doing standard pitch with both clubs.
The original alien sole made it so that basic pitch was all you could do,
with the sole modification you play around almost the same as a standard wedge.
Wish I'd got one long ago.