Hot Launch 3 Hybrid
The Hot Launch HL3 hybrid features a 450 stainless steel head construction and a newly redesigned face that is thinner for a greater spring-like effect and added distance.
The forged maraging steel face features a low-profile design and incorporates variable face thickness technology to provide more contact points on the face that provide better distance, so miss-hits fly just like on-center strikes!
The hybrid’s high-toe design produces an expanded sweet spot making it incredibly easy to hit from any lie.
A Power Channel on the sole behind the club face provides added power, and rear sole weighting moves the center of gravity back to create an easy launch that flies higher and longer.
- Forged maraging steel face delivers exceptional power and feel
- Shallow face / high-toe design expands the sweet spot for consistent shot-making
- Lightweight shafts by UST Mamiya for Tour Edge help launch the ball with ease
|Club||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Face Angle||Length (")|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Ladies Right Handed
- Tour Edge Stock Rubber
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- UST Mamiya
- Hot Launch HL3
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Hot Launch HL3 Hybrid
- 25% Off Clearance!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- Low price. Good appearance. Hits longer than my iron.
- Off-center head angle to the shaft
- Easy to hit and very forgiving
- Great if you don't wanna spend big $
- The head is a little big behind the ball and the headcover is pretty cheap
- Great price, quality and fast delivery. Totally recommend.
- None found
- easy to hit
- Easy to get in the air.
- Great distance.
- Good control.
- Great price!
- Haven't found any.
- Easy to swing hard
- Hits hard
- Sweet sound
- Solid head, easy to hit