LADIES ECCO BIOM HYBRID 3 GTX
LADIES ECCO BIOM
HYBRID 3 GTX
Functional and stylish, this lightweight golf shoe has you covered from course to clubhouse. Enjoy supreme walking comfort with BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology, which absorbs the shock of every step and lets you move as naturally as possible. We’ve set our strong, abrasion-resistant ECCO YAK leather uppers on our innovative Tri-Fi-Grip™ outsole for enhanced performance, from back-swing to follow-through, with excellent grip, stability, durability and flexibility on the course. The 100 percent GORE-TEX® waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any unexpected downpours, while the OrthoLite® inlay sole ensures cushioned comfort as you complete your round.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Robust and breathable ECCO YAK leather uppers, made in Ecco's own tanneries, are built to last round after round
- Feet are kept dry, fresh and cool thanks to the breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® construction
- BIOM promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- Double-layer neoprene adapts to the foot and stretches around the heel for added softness against the skin
- Unique E-DTS hybrid outsole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during play
- ECCO BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® combines low-to-the-ground construction with an anatomical last shape for comfort and advanced support
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip™ outsole technology is cleverly designed with three zones for stability, durability and rotational support as you swing
- Removable, washable Ortholite inlay sole, long-term cushioning, offers extra width if removed
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Women's Size Guide