90 Day Performance Guarantee
At Rock Bottom Golf, your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your qualifying purchase, you may return that product for full store credit. Look for the 90 Day Performance Guarantee icon for all qualifying products.
Terms and Conditions
To return an item, contact our customer service department at Support@RockBottomGolf.com within 90 days of purchase.
The 90 Day Performance Guarantee is limited to one store credit return. All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. A copy of the original sales receipt is required for store credit. Prior written approval and return authorization (RA) number is also required prior to returning any club back to Rock Bottom Golf. Any club altered from the original purchase may not be accepted for return. Any return that has been damaged and/or displays excessive wear may not be returned. Clubs must be returned with all components as originally purchased including original headcover, wrenches and weights and in like new condition. Rock Bottom Golf has final say for failure to meet product conditions under this program. Cash refunds will not be issued.
Here are examples of products in acceptable condition under our 90 Day Performance Guarantee:
Here are examples of products in an unacceptable condition:
If your item does not qualify for return under the program's guidelines, our customer service team will contact you with reasoning for non-acceptance and the item will be returned to you. If you are outside of the 90 day window, you may also review trading in your purchase under our Used Club Trade-In Program
Rock Bottom Golf reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this program at any time without notice.
Please complete the checklist below and insert in your return box
▢ Do you have the original receipt?
▢ Is the return within 90 days from the date the item was ordered?
▢ Does your return item meet our return condition requirements under our performance guarantee policy? (See below for details)
▢ Is the return free from damages, such as but not limited to scratches, dents, excessive wear, broken shaft, rattles, etc?
▢ Does the return have all the original items, such as but not limited to the wrench, weight kit and headcover (if applicable)?
▢ Has Customer Service issued you a return authorization (RA) number?
Guidelines to Return
- The 90 day Guarantee is limited to only one store credit return from the original purchase only!
- All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Prior approval and return authorization (RA) number is required prior to returning any club back to Rock Bottom Golf.
- Any club altered from the original purchase may not be accepted for return.
- Any return that has been damaged and/or displays excessive wear may not be returned.
- Clubs must be returned with all components as originally purchased including original headcover, wrenches and weights and in like new condition.
- Rock Bottom Golf has final say for failure to meet product conditions under this program.
- Cash refunds will not be issued.
Custom Club Requirements
- All 90 Day PG terms & conditions must be met. (please refer to Terms and Conditions section above)
- Must include at a minimum of 6-PW and clubs must be in consecutive order to be eligible for a 90 Day PG return.
- Custom Upgrades will receive 25% in Store Credit for the upgrade charge on the item being returned.
Example: you purchase a Custom Driver at $549.99 and you add a custom shaft for $200. You will be issued a Store Credit of $549.99 for the Driver and $50 for the Upgraded shaft for a total of $599 Store Credit.