ECCO BIOM HYBRID
After the achievements with STREET RETRO SHOES, ECCO wanted to push the boundaries and create an even more extraordinary hybrid shoe. Easy on the eyes, thanks to its clean and simple Danish design, this spikeless shoe is also extraordinarily comforting and supportive for the foot. ECCO BIOM®NATURAL MOTION® improves the on-foot experience and stability, while also encouraging natural walking motion, for greater power and efficiency. ECCO YAK leathers with water-repellent ECCO HYDROMAX® help keep your feet dry, while the awarded-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™(EDTS™) adds grip and traction for increased stability and traction.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- HYDROMAX® ECCO-developed treatment to make the upper highly water repellent, keeping your feet dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- Removable comfort-fiber inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Biom Hybrid Spikeless Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- NEW FOR 2020!!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary