ECCO CASUAL HYBRID II
EXQUISITE COMFORT, EFFORTLESS STYLE
HYDROMAX® is superbly weather and perspiration resistant Rich HM leather uppers. For a very comfortable feel and excellent breathability E-DTS® Hybrid Technology. The outsole features 800 traction angles and excellent grip Removable comfort fibre inlay sole for extra width. Durable and breathable with a luxurious, healthy feel TPU outsole with approximately 100 moulded traction bars, proven to last five times longer than rubber.
A single touch lets you know that ECCO HYDROMAX® leather is a cut above the rest, and that’s before you get it wet. The specially treated uppers provide outstanding protection against the elements. The tanned hide is infused with a water-repellant compound designed to hold out against repeated exposure to the toughest weather. Constructed specifically to keep water out and your feet dry from your first swing, to your last putt.
ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM®
A patented outsole design first introduced on the famed ECCO GOLF STREET model, the ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM® consists of approximately 100 molded traction bars. Constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – these elements boast 800-plus traction angles to provide excellent grip in all conditions.
- Uppers made of leather
- HYDROMAX® treated leather for superb weather resistance
- Removable comfort fibre inlay sole that is durable and breathable
- E-DTS® Hybrid Technology outsole features 800 traction angles for excellent grip
- TPU outsole with approximately 100 molded traction bars proven to last longer than rubber
- This product is a hybrid golf shoe
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Mens's Size Guide
*Cannot Ship Internationally
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Casual Hybrid II Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary