ECCO M Soft
Blending a lightweight, low-to-the-ground anatomical construction with a sporty, casual silhouette, this MEN’S GOLF SOFT SHOE is engineered with your playing performance in mind. Expertly made from luxurious ECCO leather with water-repellent HYDROMAX® Technology, the low-cut lace-up design features our revolutionary FLUIDFORM™ Technology at the sole for excellent cushioning and shock absorbency. The ground-breaking E-DTS® outsole provides tour-quality grip and stability as you play the course.
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in their very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product Ecco create. For over 50 years, Ecco have handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Lightweight, low-cut golf shoe offers supreme comfort, support and underfoot cushioning
- Crafted from either FLUFFY PEBBLE NAPPA leather or POWDER PEBBLE NUBUCK leather for a luxurious look and feel, both are made in Ecco's own tanneries
- EUppers are treated with our innovative ECCO HYDROMAX TECHNOLOGY for a water-repellent finish
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique E-DTS® hybrid outsole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during play
- Removable Ortholite® inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out
- Two year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- M Soft Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary