ECCO STREET RETRO HM
If you favor casual over conservative, the ECCO STREET RETRO HM is a natural choice and has been for years. The casual look and feel of this shoe, combined with core ECCO technologies such as an E-DTS outsole make it the perfect shoe to wear both on and off the course.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted in premium full-grain leather, developed in Ecco's own tanneries
- ECCO HYDROMAX® treatment makes the uppers highly water-repellent, keeping your feet dry
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- Direct-injected PU midsole improves flexibility, weight & performance
- Removable comfort-fiber inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Street Retro HM Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary