4 Yards More Plastic Golf Tees
The ball launches off the tee with less friction and lower ball spin resulting in longer, straighter drives.
Another great advantage "4 Yards More" Golf Tee is the height gauge, which gives golfers consistent tee depth. This allows golfers to swing consistently, gaining distance and accuracy.
In addition, the multi material construction produces a tee that can tolerate 100+ hits, keeping golf courses and tee boxes free of discarded disposable tees. The use of durable, multiple-plastic materials also cuts down on deforestation, making the product environmentally friendly.
All sizes give you extra distance:
- Red: "Short Tee" perfect for Par 3s and driving with irons
- Yellow: "Standard Tee" the ideal choice for most drivers and driving woods
- Blue: "Driver Tee" for the right launch angle on large head drivers
- Green: "The Extreme" the longest allowed by USGA and R&A
- The color of the crown varies
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov