Are you looking to lower your score on the golf course? There’s no better way to lower your golf score than perfecting your game around the green! Introducing the IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge, designed specifically to enhance your short game while playing a game with your friends.
To use the IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge to practice your putting, simply place the golf ball on the dot in the middle of the circle on one end of the putting mat and putt toward the numbered areas. To enhance your putting experience, use the hashed line to measure your putting accuracy.
Want to step it up a notch? The IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge comes with a “rough” hitting mat designed to simulate chipping from the rough. Simply place the rough hitting mat over the circle, aim toward the numbered areas and start practicing your short chips. The IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge features .5’’ flip-up walls to keep the ball confined to the putting mat, and a rubber backing so the mat does not slide around while in use. When finished, The IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge rolls up so it can be easily stored away. Enhance your golf short game today, with The IZZO Golf Chip & Putt Challenge!
- Chip & Putt Challenge comes with a "rough" hitting mat to simulate chipping from the rough
- The putting mat features different "scoring" areas so you can practice putting and chipping while playing a game with your friends
- The pop-up sides measure .5'' high so the ball does not roll off the mat
- Dimensions: 15'L x 3'W and is .25'' thick
- Putting Mat rolls up to 3'' x 6''