The original compact push cart.
Full featured with a small footprint.
The Clicgear Model 3.5 Plus is the latest update of their very successful three-wheel golf pushcart design. Clicgear has added several improvements to the original design to make this the best model ever.
These include, increased cargo net storage by 80% for even more room. Added a new Easy-Clip Bag Strap System that makes it easier to adjust and fit your bag on the cart, no matter the size or type of bag. Improved the umbrella storage clip to prevent any lost Umbrella Tubes. Clicgear also redesigned the Brake System from top to bottom with a new cable anchor pivot assembly that eliminates cable wear and damage. The brake gear and hammer profiles have also been improved to engage better and reduce stress on the cable. Last but not least they improved the cup holder with the introduction of the Cup Holder Plus which is a more adjustable and lighter cup mount.
The 3.5+ continues the improvement of the Clicgear cart range. Clicgear still stands behind all their carts and accessories and know that they are designed to last and be repairable if needed. No rivets, wires or cheap parts to keep them together. Just properly engineered components and structures.
- Brake Handle: The Model 3.5+ cart features a completely new brake handle with a cable anchor pivot to reduce cable wear.
- 3.5+ Cup Holder: A new lighter and more flexible cup holder to fit more drinks.
- Easy Clip Bag Straps: These are designed to be easier to adjust and easier to secure.
- Umbrella Clip: Simple. It has a stronger grip than last year.
- Storage Net: It's a welcome 80% bigger than last year.
- Oversized Tubing: Clicgear has always supported the aluminum industry by having the biggest tubes possible.
- Slide-To-Close: This is the original sliding mechanism and patent that created the compact three-wheel cart category. It still works great.
- Airless Tires: Maintenance free airless tires reduce the hassle of tube tires. Long lasting rubber compound as well.
- 4 Clicgear accessory tabs
- Improved front wheel alignment
- Clicgear Golf
- Push/Pull Carts
- 3.5+ Push Cart
- Open Box:
- New, Factory Sealed
- 03CLK35PLUS11111111CHA01|2-3 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
The handle strut on the left sheared off. I went to reconnect and the right side sheared
off. It was difficult to push after that. It wasn't great for a beginners confidence.
There was no "whinge and win"
The clicgear buggy is not indestructible. It has great storage and smooth operation
for me when in workable condition. I am disappointed.