The Ultralight Sunday Bag is built for carrying at just 3.8 lbs. Featuring a 3-way top with designated full length club dividers and a top grab handle. It has an oversized apparel pocket, fleece lined valuables pocket, mesh beverage pocket and a customizable ball pocket. This bag packs a punch in a very small package.
- Cobra Golf
- Open Box:
- Ultralight Sunday Bag
- New, Factory Sealed
- NIL,Stand Bags, Bulk
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- 3 dividers that hold all 14 clubs comfortably. They work better than my hybrid 6 way bag!
- Has all the necessary storage: Apparel pocket, tee pocket, ball pocket, valuables pocket, drink pocket (not insulated), pen holder, and accessory pocket
- Comfortable straps with easy snap on/off if you want to ride
- Velcro straps to keep the legs secure when using on a cart
- Nice snappy legs with thick rubber feet
- Quality thicker material than other lightweight bags - but it does make it heavier at 3.8 pounds.
- Umbrella holder and towel ring
BUT, there is one drawback that is a complete dealbreaker for me.
The valuables pocket is wayyy too small. My phone (iPhone 8) doesn't fit and I even struggle getting my wallet in and out of it. If I add in my car keys the pocket looks like it's about to burst at the seams. I can put it in the other pockets for my round but it kinda defeats the purpose of having "valuable" pocket.
If the valuables pocket was bigger this would have been my everyday carry bag without a doubt.