GPS Golf Data in Convenient Clip-on Form
- Compact clip-on device fits anywhere
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world
- Displays distances to the front, back and middle of the green, plus hazards
- Green View display shows shape of the green with manual pin placements
- Digital scorecard lets you easily keep track of your score throughout each round
Imagine you’re a golfer who wants to play better — a golfer who wants to put the right shot in the right spot with far more consistency. But you don’t want to spend a fortune to get there. Approach G10 clip-on golf GPS device just might be your answer.
Cool Device, Value Price
Compact, lightweight and easy to use, Approach G10 gives you the ability to accurately measure yardages for shots from anywhere on the course you’re playing. For those who like to walk the links, there’s even a built-in odometer to track exactly how much ground you’ve covered.
On-course Confidence Builder
Whether you’re playing with friends on a course near home or teeing up for that long-awaited golf resort vacation, Approach G10 golf device knows where you are — and how far you are from the next pin. The high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you the distance data you need to fire away with confidence. On the crisp, bright 1.3-inch square display, you’ll see distances to the front, back and middle of the green as well as yardages to hazards, doglegs and layups.
See What’s Ahead with Green View
Green View display shows you the true shape and layout of the green, even if you’re behind it. You can manually reposition the pin to today’s location for accurate shot selection.
Scorekeeping Made Simple
The built-in digital scorecard with stat tracking makes it easy to tally the numbers for each round. When you’re done, you can save, review and use the included USB cable with your computer to upload your stats to Garmin Connect™ online golf community for post-game analysis.
Free Course Updates
With Approach G10, you get free lifetime course updates. The device comes ready to go, right out of the box, with more than 41,000 preloaded courses around the world. Plus, new courses and updates are added up to 4 times a year, using CourseView updater available on the Garmin website. Best of all, these course updates are free — with no setup charges, fees or subscriptions.
Simplicity Plus Durability
Robust and IPX7 water-rated, the versatile Approach G10 golf device features a long-running lithium-ion battery to carry you through long rounds or those extra holes. You can easily enjoy a whole weekend of golf with up to 15 hours in full GPS mode before the battery needs to be recharged.
What's In The Box
- Approach G10
- Charging/data clip
Garmin rigorously tests their devices to make sure they’ll survive the activities for which they were designed. You should note that even if a device is above a depth it is rated for, it might still suffer water ingression if it is subjected to an activity that creates pressure on it that exceeds that depth rating.
IPX7 Water Rating: Withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Rain or snow
- Diving into water
- Snorkeling or Scuba Diving
- High-speed watersports
|Physical Dimensions||1.5” x 2.0” x 0.7” (37.8 x 50.6 x 17.1 mm)|
|Weight||1 oz (28.2 g)|
|Display Type||Sunlight-readable, high-resolution, monochrome|
|Display Size||0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)|
|Display Resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Battery Life||Up to 15 hours (GPS mode)|
|Negative Mode Display|
*Cannot Ship Internationally
- Garmin Golf
- G10 Approach GPS
- Open Box:
- GPS & Rangefinders
- GPS Units
- New, Factory Sealed
- GPS, Charging Clip
- NIL,NonBulk,No Intl
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- accurate at 150 and closer
- not accurate off the tee
- Good battery life
- Easy to use
A little small both to see screen and keep track of.
- Easy to use
- Has ability to measure shots
- Battery charge ok
- Small screen sometimes hard to read
- Small device sometimes hard to keep track of
- Small size clips to any attire or pockets.
- Quick satellite link.
- None so far
- When you get used to it. it is very easy to use.
- Seems to take a long time for battery recharge after 18 holes. Going to try it for 36 straight holes to see if it will last the whole day, then time the recharge.
Great price and easy to use.
- Great price. Great help on a Donald Ross course.
- None do far.
- Slow receiving satellite signals, would not advance out of start round mode