The first personal launch monitor of its kind, SkyTrak is a realistic and real-time golf practice and play system. Keep your golf game sharp with a SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator. This compact, portable unit wirelessly connects to your compatible device and provides immediate shot launch data and ball flight visual feedback as soon as you hit the ball. SkyTrak accurately measures ball speed, launch angle, back spin, club speed, side spin and side angle and displays carry distance, offline and total distance to simulate practice and play as if you were on the course or practice tee.
Now integrated with four different Golf Course Simulation Partners: World Golf Tour, TruGolf E6, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf and The Golf Club Game. Each functionality allows users to play at some of the world’s top golf courses, all from the comfort of home. Golf Course Simulation Partners require an additional fee on top of the SkyTrak Game Improvement Software Package. Open up a new world of game improving practice and hours of entertaining away from the course.
SkyTrak App Features:
- Golf’s first portable and affordable Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator
- SkyTrak is a launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance (carry and total), launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more to simulate practice and play as if you were on the course or practice tee
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight
- SkyTrak is a compact unit that wirelessly connects to compatible devices and displays shot data and ball flight visual feedback as soon as you hit the ball
- Tee it up, rain or shine, 365 days a year, in the convenience of your own home
- Open up a new world of game improving practice and hours of entertainment away from the course
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery last up to 5 hours of continuous use
- SkyTrak measures 5.75” x 6.75” x 2.5” and weighs approximately 1.7lbs
- SkyTrak requires compatible hardware and 3D graphics support- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3. PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
- The first personal launch monitor of its kind, SkyTrak is a realistic and real-time golf practice and play system
- SkyTrak Personal Launch Monitor
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
In the Box:
- SkyTrak Golf
- Open Box:
- Launch Monitor
- Training Aids
- Swing Trainers
- New, Factory Sealed
- 2-3 Day
- $300 OFF INSTANT SAVINGS! - Click Here For Details!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
I took the unit to my local course and had multiple members hit drivers, with unbelievable accuracy. Tuned for local conditions the Skytrak does a remarkable job of mimicking ball flight off the driver (real turf range = bad for irons and skytrak:).
The results over the summer were undeniable...broke par and 70 for the first time (same day) and multiple times since, lowered my handicap from 10 to 5 due to increased iron and wedge accuracy, and extricated the two way miss with the driver that was killing my scores. Whether you've played forever or are just getting started, the price point is reasonable, and the game improvement results were real for me. Just make sure you have a space with ceilings at least 10' and an area at least 10x15 square and you can play year round.
That said, my wife and I just had our first child, so getting to the range as much as I have in the past isn't going to happen. This is a great way to practice in the back yard or garage at a very reasonable price point.
Yes, there is an additional annual subscription to access all the features, but you will easy get your money back in additional practice and not paying for range balls (more practice = better shots = less lost balls/faster playing time
on the course). It will occasionally miss a shot, but so do Trackman and Flightscope, just a part of the technology. Depending on how much money you want to spend on additional, compatible software, course options get very deep.
For the P&P annual package, you get a dozen or so well-known courses via WGT (using Apple products) as well as the Skytrak driving range and closest to the pin challenge. You can also "map" your bag to know with more accuracy
how far you hit each club. All in all, a great way to practice and improve when getting to the course or the range isn't an option (or you can take to the range and incorporate into your range session). Invest in a case to protect the unit
Can't wait for the spring time to come and blow my buddies off the course!