At Rock Bottom Golf, your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your qualifying purchase, you may return that product for full store credit. Look for the 30 Day Performance Guarantee icon for all qualifying products.
The SC300i is the latest edition to Swing Caddie's family of portable launch monitors. The SC300i is portable and provides golfers with complete swing and ball flight metrics found on professional launch monitors, including launch angle, apex, and spin. Using the latest Doppler radar technology, the SC300i provides extreme precision. The SC300i connects directly to a phone or tablet via Bluetooth allowing golfers to track their data in real-time. It measures Carry/Total Distance, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Swing Speed, Apex (Max Height), and Ball Speed.
- Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance
- Instant Feedback via LCD Display
- Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS & Android) for Real-time/Integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Unit does not require the App to operate
- Spin Data now available via App
- Measuring Range: 10-370 Yds
- Size: 6.5 x 4.5 x 1 (inch)
- Package Contents: SC300i/Remote/USB Cable/USB Cover/User Manual
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.7" x 1.1"/15.4oz
- Display: 5.3" LCD
- Sensor: Doppler Radar Sensor
- Frequency: K Band 24 Ghz
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (ball speed), +/- 3% (carry distance in target mode), +/- 3% (carry distance in practice mode)
- Measure Range: 10 to 370 yards
- Positioning: Place approximately 1.5 meters (5ft) behind the ball
- Voice Caddie Golf
- Open Box:
- New, Factory Sealed
- 30 Day Guarantee!
- 2 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
30 Day Guarantee!
30 Day Guarantee!
All in all though I really like the product.
For the price (especially during a sale) this is great if you have a backyard net and are looking to see if you are hitting consistently. This doesn't tell if you are slicing, pushing, pulling, or hooking; and the 6-10 feet of distance doesn't give you enough flight to judge it, but this device is great into a net for more practice at a lower cost so that when you do take it to the range (or better yet once you've got a good club path going from the range) your work on speed and distance is better set.