Dri-Tac Series is our most popular grip ever. Our WinnDry polymer material combines a comfortable feel with exceptional non-slip performance in all-weather conditions.
Advanced Vertical Seam (AVS Technology)
AVS is Winn's patented single-panel wrapping method. A sheet of polymer grip material encloses the under listing lengthwise, resulting in a vertical seam that seals the grip on the backside. AVS Technology features no overlap of materials and a virtually seamless appearance and feel! Our AVS rod grips are easy to install.
It begins with using Polymer grip technology. As the pioneer of polymer grips, Winn invented multiple polymer compounds that are slip-resistant in all weather conditions. Ultimately, they outperform traditional golfing handles in the market today. Our polymers are uniquely formulated to achieve a wide spectrum of firmness's, textures, and weights to suit any type of golfer.
|Style||Core Size (")||Firmness||Shock-Absorption||Material||Texture||Profile||Weight (g)|
- Winn Golf
- Open Box:
- Club Making Gear
- Dri-Tac Midsize
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Dri-Tac Midsize Golf Grip
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- The midsize grips help reduce the arthritis issue.
- Very easy to install.
- None yet!
- Great price for exceptional grips
- The tape is just a bit short. Doesn?t cover the entire length of the grip
- Feel, durability
- Tacky grip, for all weather.
- Easy to re-grip yourself.
- Might need to replace more often; but that's okay.
- None yet.
- Feeling, non-slip, durable