- The Anser driver allows players to adjust loft by plus or minus a half degree to optimize your launch angle and spin rate.
- By adding loft, the face angle closes, when subtracting loft, the face angle opens
- Traditional shaped 460cc clubhead is cast with variable wall thickness from Ti 8-1-1, a light weight, low density Titanium.
- Variable face thickness generates increased ball speeds.
- External sole weight positions the CG low and increases the MOI.
- Low spin design minimizes left or right side spin for increased accuracy.
- Non glare matte black finish.
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- Ping Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
- See Dropdown
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Driver
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
away!!!!! love love, love it!!!!!!