Speed Injected, Personalized Performance
Juiced-Up With Speed Injected Twist Face
Every M5 driver head has been individually injected to reach the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed. So, whether you're fighting for your club championship or battling it out in your weekend fourball, you'll be playing with a driver that's engineered to make everybody faster.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M5 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
- The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
|Head||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Volume (cc)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60|
|Flex||Weight (G)||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
|Project X Hzrdus Smoke 70|
|Golf Pride MCC|
|Color||Size||Weight (g)||Type||Butt Size||Feel|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- M5 460
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Driver
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary