Speed Injected For Maximum Forgiveness With A Draw
Juiced-Up With Speed Injected Twist Face
Every M6 D-Type driver has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a draw-biased driver with Tour-caliber speed - hit it far and play a draw with M6 D-Type.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design With "Inertia Generator"
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping provides increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and CG
- The two-tone crown cosmetic have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face for at impact
|Head||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Volume (cc)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Project X Evenflow Max Carry 45|
|TM Dual Feel|
|Model||Color||Size||Weight (g)||Type||Butt Size||Feel|
|Dual Feel||Black/Blood Orange||Standard||47||Round||.600||Textured|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- M6 D-Type
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) M6 D-Type Driver
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary