At Rock Bottom Golf, your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your qualifying purchase, you may return that product for full store credit. Look for the 90 Day Performance Guarantee icon for all qualifying products.
Speed Injected For Maximum Forgiveness With A Draw
Juiced-Up With Speed Injected Twist Face
Every M6 D-Type driver has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a draw-biased driver with Tour-caliber speed - hit it far and play a draw with M6 D-Type.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design With "Inertia Generator"
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping provides increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- Full carbon sole construction allows for increased discretionary mass placed low and back for maximum MOI and CG
- The two-tone crown cosmetic have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face for at impact
|Head||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Volume (cc)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Project X Evenflow Max Carry 45|
|TM Dual Feel|
|Model||Color||Size||Weight (g)||Type||Butt Size||Feel|
|Dual Feel||Black/Blood Orange||Standard||47||Round||.600||Textured|
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- TM Dual Feel
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Project X Evenflow Max Carry 45
- M6 D-Type
- New, Factory Sealed
- 90 Day Guarantee!
- (1) M6 D-Type Driver
- 2 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary