Exotics EXS 220 Driver
POUND FOR POUND, NOTHING COMES CLOSE
The EXS 220 Driver produces extreme M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) numbers with its all new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create one of the highest M.O.I. measurements ever manufactured in a driver, making it the most forgiving and accurate driver we've ever engineered.
Diamond Face design is a major breakthrough in face technology that features different thick and thin diamond shapes or mini-trampolines behind the face, producing a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduced spin, and better performance on off-center hits.
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN features a new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create an M.O.I. of 5400 grams per cubic centimeter, a 10% percent increase
- ULTRA-PREMIUM 8-1-1 TITANIUM FACE is shallower and features a lower density, lighter Titanium to allow for more weight repositioning
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR improves the acoustic engineering of the entire new EXS metalwood line up.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL allows the loft to be adjusted +/- 2 degrees for an unprecedented range of 7.5 degrees to 14 degrees between the three loft options
- TRIPLE CARBON TECH featured on the crown and heel and toe of the sole provides extreme weight savings that reposition weight into the back of the clubhead
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits
|Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Lamkin Crossline 360
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See DropDown
- Exotics EXS 220
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Exotics EXS 220 Driver
- 14TEDEXS2DRMRHXSTHZ01201|3-7 Day
- 14TEDEXS2DRMRHSTFHZ01201|3-7 Day
- 14TEDEXS2DRMRHREGHZ01201|3-7 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
I�€™m very happy with what I�€™ve experienced so far. I don�€™t have too many rounds on it yet, but it�€™s definitely a keeper! I can�€™t say for sure how many yards I�€™ve picked up, but it�€™s definitely positive, noticeably positive!
If you�€™re looking for a new driver, but don�€™t want to pay the big bucks, I would certainly recommend you give the Exotics a try!
I like the EXS220 driver so much that I just purchased the 3 wood and 4 & 5 hybrids.