Hot Launch 3 Draw Driver
The Hot Launch 3 driver offset driver features a forged four-piece titanium head specifically designed to reduce slices. It also features Cup Face technology, which increases the amount of face flexing for increased ball speed. Let this driver do all the work of providing extra distance!
Variable face thickness technology provides more contact points on the face that offer better off center hit distance performance and slice fighting technology in the offset model allows the club face to square up at impact for a straighter ball flight
Another HL3 ‘TechAdvantage’ is the Power Channel on the sole behind the club face. The power channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
A rear sole weight moves the cg back in the clubhead to create an easy launch that flies higher and longer.
- Offset hosel design fights slicing by allowing the club face to square up at impact
- Deep face with variable face thickness for maximum launch speed from more points on the face
- Rear sole weight creates a deep center of gravity for a higher launch and greater forgiveness on off-center contact
|Club (*)||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Tour Edge Stock Rubber
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- UST Mamiya
- Hot Launch 3
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Hot Launch 3 Driver Draw
- 14TEDHL3DDRMRHSTFGR13501|3-7 Day
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
once I played with this driver for several practice rounds, I was getting 20 yards more
off the tee and a nice baby draw, so my old driver went to my practice bag and
the new Tour Edge Hot Launch Driver is now in my regular bag. What a great